Support element with fine thread and base element 6425FB
Body and base element, tempered steel, burnished.
Spindle and bearing smooth, tempered steel, plasma-nitrided and burnished.
* maximum attainable height with an spacer element 6425Z-100 is 330 mm
Can be used on T-slots and grid plates by means of adapters, which are screwed in the base element. The support element can be sensitively adjusted to a maximum bearing height of 330 mm under load. The bearings can be adjusted with an angle of + / - 3°.
- maximum height 330 mm
- 3 different bearings are held in place by magnets
- bearings (smooth, spherical, point) are interchangeable
- Used as an extra support point to prevent sagging and vibration of the workpiece.
- Mounted directly under a clamping point, distortion of the workpiece is prevented.
- Compensation of large workpiece tolerances (castings and forgings).
- For use in horizontal and vertical clamping.