The Sender-Unit gripper is available in two versions, which vary in input for the sensor:
- Sender-Unit gripper switch (Order no. 560408): Cabled input for an M8-round connector
- Sender-Unit gripper reed (Order no. 560406): Sender-Unit with an integrated reed switch
The Sender-Unit gripper is the transmitter for wireless communication between the AMF gripper (No. 1650) and the gateway (receiver). A grasped workpiece can be queried via the Sender-Unit gripper switch by means of a gripper jaw with a microswitch (Order no. 561709). The bottom or top piston position of the gripper can be detected by the Sender-Unit gripper reed.
The Sender-Unit is inserted into the T-slot of the gripper via a T-profile with a clamping screw and clamped.
- Output: 1 wireless to the gateway
- Transmission protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0)
- Battery life: up to 1.5 years
- Range of the radio signal: approx. 10 metres
- Designed for ambient temperatures of +5 to +65 °C
For further technical information please request the data sheet.