Rhombus-head screws for T-slots
forged, T-slots milled, rolled thread, heat-treated.
- additional setup of a clamping point for a previously clamped fixture
- subsequent setup of a clamping point for previously occupied machine table T-slot
- Insertion of the rhombus-head screw from above into the T-slot and turning up to the stop in the T-slot
- This is also possible with the combination of rhombus-head screw no. 510 and stud DIN 6379
Owing to the reduced contact surface in the T-slot, the max. permissible screw load capacity corresponds to the values for strength class 8.8.
Matching nuts DIN 6330B and washers DIN 6340.
Benefits of thread rolling:
- no interrupted fibre orientation
- reduced notch sensitivity
- very good roughness values on the thread flanks and in the base radius