Chain clamping set
Hook ends and counter catches tempered. Chain made of tempered steel. Please order fixture for T-slots 6541 separately.
- hook end
- protection set for clamp chain
- counter catch
- 4 roller chains
87601: 492 mm (2x), 238 mm (1x), 15.9 mm (1x)
87627: 991 mm (1x), 229 mm (1x), 483 mm (1x), 25.4 mm (1x)
- 4 locking links with split pins for connecting
- 6 snap-in plastic elements (for workpiece protection)
Mainly used for clamping cylindrical parts, such as valve bodies, flanges, pump housings, pistons etc. this device can be used both on machine tables and on clamping pallets. Initial selection of the chain length and setting clamping force is carried out at the take-up unit by turning the knurled nut. Finally, the torque necessary to generate clamping force is applied to the tensioning hook. Plastic pressure pads can be inserted in the chain links to protect the workpiece surface.
For larger clamping tasks, the clamping hooks, counterholders and clamping chains of size 20 and 24 are used.
- Uniform pressure distribution reduces workpiece deformation.
- Workpiece can be protected by plastic pressure pads inserted in the chain links.
- Large range of adjustment (tensioning stroke) at take-up unit and tensioning hook.