complete with mounting kit. Fastened with screws of strength class 10.9.
The mechanical side clamp with hold-down effect can be used as a clamping element and as a fixed stop. Moving the adjusting bolt causes hook ends to clamp the workpiece. At the same time, a pull-down effect occurs on the contact surface. Attaching a lateral stop enables the workpiece to be repeatedly clamped. When used in conjunction with base plate 6498FT, the side clamp can also be placed across the table groove. In conjunction with round base plate no. 6498FR, only along the table groove.
Use of a flat sliding block no. 6322A or no. 6322B enables the side clamp to be accurately positioned in the machine table groove.
- compact dimensions
- workpiece fastened rigid and secure through pull-down effect
- plate tension increased to make holes and grooves
- lateral plate tension to completely finish surfaces without collision contour
- lateral thread enables a stop to be fastened
- can be used for horizontal and vertical applications
- reduced tooling time and tool elements cuts tooling costs
- diverse and variable applications.
Special versions (dimension H ±0.01) are available.