Tempered steel, burnished.
- As a supplement of the screw jack modular for achieving the maximum permitted support height of 1620 mm.
- The use as an intermediate element in the screw jack modular makes a maximum height of 1620 mm with a permissible support force of 60 kN possible. In addition, there is a risk of buckling.
- Do not adjust under load.
- The maximum height of 1620 mm is continuously adjustable and a height overlap is attainable.
- The connecting points are protected against soiling.
- Improved handling by means of individual elements.
- Set-up time saving thanks to flexibility of parts.
- Storage optimisation.