blued, with brass thrust piece.
- The mandrels are fastened to the machine table by means of T-nuts.
- The mandrel is fixed on the slotted table by operating the SW 27 mm pre-tensioning nut.
- Clamping is by means of the SW 27 mm screw of tempered steel.
- Damage to the workpiece is prevented by a brass clamping ring.
- Suitable for workpiece thicknesses from 8 to 40 mm
- Support height 80 mm
- Also available is an extension screw for workpiece thicknesses from 40 - 72 mm and Spacer elements of 25 mm and 50 mm to increase the support height
- Reduced tooling time and tool elements cuts tooling costs
- Optimal use of the machine table
- Tension on flat workpieces increased to make holes, threads and grooves