AMF-TWINNUT nut - without collar
with hard detent.
Bright, strength class 10.
Separable bolt nuts for quick-mounting applications. It can be simply pushed over long or damaged studding. Nut halves are undetachable through the separation block, even in the swivelled out condition.
After they are pushed together, a 1/4 to 1/2 turn suffices for locking.
- Time saved with long and damaged studding
- Overcomes studding that is corroded, damaged at the thread and even bent up to approx. 20°
- Compact design., extremely easy to handle
- Fast installation and disassembly using standard tools
- Retention as solid nuts of the same size with strength class 10.
Other materials and special sizes on request.