The wireless pressure switch is available in two versions, which vary in pressure range of the operating pressure:
- Operating pressure: 20 - 200 bar
- Operating pressure: 40 - 400 bar
The wireless pressure switch is a mechanical pressure switch with an integrated Sender-Unit.
It is used for monitoring the pressure of a hydraulic clamping circuit. The switch signal on the set switching point is transmitted wirelessly to the gateway.
- Output: 1 wireless to the gateway
- Sensor type: Mechanical pressure switch
- Transmission protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0)
- Battery life: up to 1.5 years
- Range of the radio signal: approx. 10 metres
- Designed for ambient temperatures of +5 to +65 °C
Other pressure ranges available on request.
For further technical information please request the data sheet.