Gripper with compensation unit, hydraulic
For part handling in the machine tool.
The hydraulically driven gripper is suitable for inserting workpieces from a magazine or similar into a clamping device of the machine tool.
For this purpose, the gripper is unloaded from the tool magazine and loaded into the machine spindle automatically.
It is actuated via cooling lubricant air, which is routed through the machine spindle. The gripper closes hydraulically and is reset by means of spring force.
The gripper also has a spring-loaded counterbalance function for protecting the tool, machine spindle and workpiece.
Depending on the machine used and the operating pressure of the cooling lubricant,
there are three pre-configured grippers available.
- Order No. 558641 operating pressure: min. 25 bar - max. 30 bar
- Order No. 558640 Order No: min. 35 bar - max. 40 bar
- Order No. 557745 Order No: min. 45 bar - max. 50 bar
- The maximum recommended workpiece weight of the gripper is 15 kg.
- Max. permitted speed: 20 [U/min]
- Machine coolant, filtered, max. particle size 30 µm
- Suitable for Weldon seat and hydraulic chucks.
- Designed for ambient temperatures from 0°C to 60°C.
- With counterbalance function: Z: 5 mm, C: +/- 3°
- Is unloaded directly from the tool magazine and loaded into the processing machine.
- The gripper is hydraulically actuated directly via the machine spindle by the applied cooling lubricant.
- High gripping forces, easily adjustable up to 1000 N by means of throttles.
- Overload protection against damage of the tool and machine spindle.