Vacuum clamping plate, grid 25
Included in scope of supply:
- Vacuum clamping plate made of aluminium
- Integrated Venturi nozzle
- Sound absorber
- Vacuum meter
- Shut-off valve
- 6 eccentric stops
- 2 m pneumatic hose
- Plug-in nipple for compressed air connection
- 10 m sealing cord Ø 4 mm
The vacuum clamping plate has grooves and suction points on its upper side. By inserting the sealing cord, one or more fields can be defined for the desired workpiece size. All suction points are interconnected.
Easy positioning via holes for stop pins or lateral, height-adjustable eccentric stops.
Lateral grooves or fastening holes allow the vacuum clamping plate to be fastened to a baseplate (e.g. machine table).
Fixture plates can additionally be fixed using a sword or locating pin. It is also no problem to integrate the vacuum clamping plate into the AMF "Zero-Point" clamping system size K20 (see the AMF catalogue "Zero-Point Systems").
The workpieces being machined are clamped through generation of a vacuum by means of the integrated Venturi nozzle technology (included in scope of supply) or with an external vacuum pump. By means of individual grid allocation it is also possible to clamp and machine multiple, different workpieces at the same time.
Typical applications are milling and grinding operations.
The vacuum clamping plate is ready to use right away – all of the necessary components are included in the scope of supply.
Operate only with dried, filtered, non-lubricated compressed air! Venturi nozzle useable up to 60 °C.
Max. Suction volume against atmosphere: 21.8 l/min.
Operating pressure for max. suction volume: 4.5 bar
Medium temperature: 0°C - 60°C
Ambient temperature: 10°C - 50°C
Please observe the installation instructions 7800.
- The AMF vacuum clamping plate can be operated using compressed air and the integrated Venturi nozzle, or with an external vacuum pump.
- Cost savings through use of the Venturi nozzle
- Low compressed air consumption, thus low operating costs
Example: 1 m³ of compressed air costs 0.0078 €. At an average consumption of 40 l/min, this corresponds to 0.0187 €/h.
- Multiple suction points, thus flexible grid allocation and clamping of multiple parts possible
- Vacuum plates can be combined with each other
- High holding forces
- Universal use
- High coefficient of friction allows secure clamping of unmachined workpiece surfaces
- Sealing cords compensate for small irregularities in the workpiece surface
- Distortion-free, vibration-free five-sided machining
Special dimensions are possible.