complete with mounting.
Steel, tempered and burnished.
1. Slide T-slot clamp into T-slot of the machine table.
2. Position on workpiece.
3. Secure fastening bolt for machine table.
4. Actuating the clamping bolt clamps the workpiece.
To reduce wear to the fastening bolt, we recommend using AMF screw compound No. 6339. It possesses a synergistic combination of highly-effective solid lubricants and is heat-resistant and does not wash out.
- For clamping of very thin workpieces
- Lateral clamping of workpieces to completely finish surfaces without interference contours
- Can be used for horizontal and vertical applications.