Mechanical pull-down spring clamp, eccentric
Quenched and tempered steel, plasma-nitrated.
- Used for workpieces with existing or retrofitted holes.
- Once the clamping segments are engaged in the holes, reliable 5-sided finishing is possible without a problem.
- A simple hexagon socket spanner (SW 10) is used to actuate the element.
- The existing clamping rim fastens the pull-down clamping element on the machine table.
- For positioning on a fixture, the underside has two positioning holes (pin ISO 8734 - 8 mm).
- Please check with us for clamping of hardened workpieces or workpieces made of GG / GGG.
- The radial force must be observed!
- The lateral force when positioning the workpiece must not exceed the "lateral force" specified in the table.
- The clamping jaws for the machine vices can be used for clamping on the machine table (No. 6325; Order no.: 74682, 373878).
- All components are plasma-nitrided and are hence very resistant to wear and corrosion.
- Two-part clamping segments are interlocked externally.
- Flexible in use thanks to ease of handling and clamping on the machine table.
Other sizes and special versions without pull-down and as support elements.