Precision wedge block
Centring hole Ø 12 mm. Case-hardened steel and fine-machined wedge surfaces. A spherical attachment no. 6440 is included with every precision whipstock.
*H/U= height adjustment per single turn.
- The fine-machined wedge surfaces permits a smooth, precise adjustment to less than 1/10 mm.
- Operation can be via an open-ended spanner - hence ensuring enhanced safety and ease of handling due to the large adjusting forces.
- The double wedge effect produces a precise vertical movement with no lateral slide.
- The flat design of the precision height wedge enables higher safety properties to be realised when aligning heavy and large components.
- The precision whipstock has an additional centring hole in the floor of the base surface for alignment on the machine table. (suitable for a pin ISO 8734 - 12 mm diameter)
- Suitable caps for the precision whipstock are nos. 6440, 6441 and 6442
- Precision whipstock can be adjusted under load
- Height adjustment is 0.71 mm / revolution