Continuously adjustable, tempered, galvanized, with undetachable compression piece and back support.
* Specified clamping forces in optimal clamping position (smallest distance from the clamping screw to the clamping point). Clamping forces can vary depending clamping, strength class of the clamping screw and condition of the thread (lubrication).
The crocodile clamping claw is used for all clamping tasks using T-slots and threaded holes. Thrust piece and counter-bearing are connected permanently to the clamping jaw, and thus the crocodile is quickly ready to use. The clamping jaw features two ridges and can be turned around easily depending on the application. In this way, it is possible to cover all fields of application involving cutting and non-cutting processes (e.g. injection moulding and pressure forming).
Your choice of tensioning screws DIN 787, stud screws DIN 6379 and the cylinder screws ISO 4762 can be used for clamping. Greater clamping heights can be achieved through use of the support extension no. 6312S.
- Variable and fast adjustment option at a distance from the workpiece
- Use in all areas involving cutting and non-cutting processes
- Especially well-suited for use on injection moulding machines and presses
- No additional supports needed to achieve the required clamping height
- Thrust piece and counter-bearing are connected permanently to the clamping jaw
- The crocodile can be extended easily for every clamping height.