Stainless steel housing, IP 67, precise query, axial and lateral approach direction
Compact microswitch for querying different states of a clamping device or component, such as support control, position monitoring or clamping control, with high accuracy. The microswitch is connected to the Sender-Unit by a cable.
- Housing: Stainless steel , hardened stop surfaces
- Function: N/O contact with mechanical contact
-Installation: M10x0.75, flush mountable
- The connector (M8) is pre-assembled ready for connection for the AMF Sender-Unit
- The IP67-certified switch is water, dust and moisture-resistant
- The stroke is a max. of 0.3 mm with an operating force of 1.0 N
- The static load of the probe tip (stainless steel) is a max. of 3000 N
- Designed for ambient temperatures of 0 to +80 °C
Two M10x0.75 fastening nuts are supplied as standard.
Different lengths of the connection cable are available on request.
For further technical information please request the data sheet.