- Hydro diaphragm reservoir
- Filling gas = nitrogen, class 4.0
- Pressure fluid: hydraulic oil acc. to DIN 51524 Part 1 and 2; viscosity ISO VG 10 to ISO VG 68 acc. DIN 51519.
- Thread G1/4 A, DIN ISO 228/1 with sealing edge.
- For short-term compensation of oil losses in stand-by operation;
- to support during switching procedures in hydraulic circuits;
- to compensate for pressure peaks when switching valves;
- for compensation of volume changes of closed circuits in case of temperature changes.
The reservoirs are manufactured, checked and marked according the technical rules for pressure containers (TRB). Max. permissible operating pressure ratios p2 max : p1 max isothermal = 4:1
Max. permissible operating pressure ratios p2 max : p1 max adiabat = 3:1.