Studs with hexagon socket
Steel, tempered, rolled thread.
- For use in all areas of cutting and non-cutting production
- particularly suitable for use on injection moulding machines and presses
The nuts DIN 6330B, strength class 10 and washers DIN 6340 must be used in combination with this threaded pin.
- fast loosening or tightening by additional hexagon socket
- variable and fast adjustment options at a distance from the workpiece
- higher strength class compared to IN 6379
Benefits of thread rolling:
- no interrupted fibre orientation
- reduced notch sensitivity
- very good roughness values on the thread flanks and in the base radius