Power clamp 3-step
Made of alloyed tempered steel, forged and black galvanized. Complete with 3-step support element, clamping unit and mounting kit 7630BFS.
Thrust piece in smooth and ribbed variant, optionally available.
1. Position carrier element on the tool table and secure with the specified tightening torque Md.
2. Move the clamp arm to the desired position.
3. Moving the adjusting screw clamps the workpiece.
- The max. load may differ, depending on the manner of clamping and condition of the threads (lubrication).
- To reduce the wear on the adjusting screw, we recommend the use of AMF screw compound no. 6339. It possesses a synergistic combination of highly-effective solid lubricants and is heat-resistant and does not wash out.
- Use only the corresponding AMF mounting kit No. 7630BFS
- Not suitable for use on injection moulding and die-casting machines and presses.
- Captive feature by means of threaded stud at all levels
- 3-fold continuously adjustable adjustment range
- High clamping forces of 22 kN - 49 kN
- Height and length continuously adjustable
- The very robust design enables quick and easy clamping
- Elements easy to install
- For use in T-slots 14 - 28 mm or grid plates M12, M16, M20
- 2 thrust piece variants