Screw jack, modular
Tempered steel, burnished.
- Screw jack element with base element 6425FB
- Spacer element small
- Spacer element medium
- Thread adapter M16, M20, M24
- T-nuts groove 18, 22, 28
- Insertion tool
Can be used on T-slots and grid plates by means of adapters, which are screwed in the base element. The individual elements are plugged together and connected by means of a threaded ring ensuring process reliability. The threaded ring must not be retightened under load. The insertion tool makes it possible to use the head and base elements as well as thread adapter.
- The modular design makes it possible to use different head and intermediate elements. Thus, a maximum height (with base element 6425FG or 6425FY) of 1620 mm with a permissible support force of 60 kN is possible. In addition, there is a risk of buckling.
- Do not adjust under load.
- The maximum height of 1620 mm is continuously adjustable and a height overlap is attainable (with base element 6425FG or 6425FY).
- The connecting points are protected against soiling.
- Improved handling by means of individual elements.
- Set-up time saving thanks to flexibility of parts.
- Storage optimisation.