Gripper without compensation unit, pneumatic
For part handling in the machine tool.
The pneumatically driven gripper is suitable for inserting workpieces from a magazine or similar into a clamping device in the machine tool.
For this purpose, the gripper is unloaded from the tool magazine and loaded into the machine spindle automatically.
It is actuated by compressed air, which is routed through the machine spindle. The gripper closes pneumatically and is reset by means of spring force.
- The maximum recommended workpiece weight of the gripper is 15 kg.
- Max. permitted speed: 20 [rpm]
- Compressed air supply: min. 3 bar up to a max. of 10 bar
- Compressed air quality according to ISO 8573-1:6 4 4
- Suitable for Weldon seat and hydraulic chucks.
- Designed for ambient temperatures from 0°C to 60°C.
- Is unloaded directly from the tool magazine and loaded into the processing machine.
- The gripper is pneumatically actuated directly via the machine spindle by the applied compressed air.
- High gripping forces, easily adjustable from 300 N up to 700 N by means of pressure control valve.
- Overload protection against damage of the tool and machine spindle.